New Port Richey, FL
Is Your Dog Driving You Crazy? Dog Training Can Help
- Does your dog jump on your guests?
- Does your dog bark constantly?
- Is your puppy nipping and chewing on everything in sight?
- Is your dog dragging you down the street?
- Does your dog have a short attention span?
- Is your busy schedule preventing you from attending classes?
We Can Help You Have the Dog of Your Dreams
- We help you and your dog to communicate with each other.
- Your dog will be more focused with less distractions.
- We train your dog all the necessary commands to make your life easier while dog training at home.
- We teach you to teach your dog.
- We suggest the proper tools, toys and methods to train your dog.
- Flexible schedules to suit your schedule.
- You can work at your own pace.
- Lessons are tailored for your needs.
Dogs are, after all, man’s best friend. The least we can do is try to understand them a little better……Nicholas Dodman